Hi,

I'm looking to setup my new FreeBSD 5.1 server with a mirrored vinum
volume.  I've read through the necessary handbook entries but it doesn't
seem to answer my question:

  I'm wanting to do this at install time -- is this possible?  The
``Using Vinum for the Root Filesystem'' chapter doesn't seem to cover
this (as far as I can see).  If it is possible, some hints would be
greatly appreciated.

  I'm booting from a mini ISO and the console is pretty limited (I
couldn't kldload vinum).  Is this right?

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jab:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:http://lewiz.net |-