Martin Rubenstein wrote:
My question for you is simply; Will FreeBSD support windows Office 2000 Pro? My wife _must_ use MS Office for work at home in order to be compatible with her work in the office. Powerpoint, Word, Access, Excel & Outlook.

The question might be better phrased as "will MSFT support FreeBSD" and I think we know the answer.

Why not buy a bargain-basement commodity PC for Office and network it through the freebsd system (some protection from the worms is always good)?

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

Serenity through viciousness.