From: "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 2:31 PM
Subject: DNS or Sendmail?

I installed FBSD 4.7-Release on a new hard drive and configured everything
like it was originally (.conf files were saved to CD). Everything looks
great except when sending mail. I get the error pasted below. I'm using
Sendmail and Bind that came on 4.7-Release.

ERROR:
The original message was received at Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:15:30 GMT
from smack [192.168.1.104]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: 554 5.0.0 rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset
canonify)

... while talking to brutus.bazzerman.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> SIZE=1571
<<< 554 5.0.0 rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable