The following line appears at the end of my startup on FreeBSD 5.1:

Configuring syscons: keymap blanktime screensaver[module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (fire_saver, 0xc26d5d10, 0) error 19]*

* the part in [] shows up white instead of the usual grayish text.

And, as I am sure you have deduced, the fire screensaver nor any other graphical screensaver for the console will load. Does this error tip anyone off right away? I had graphical screensavers working right off the bat with 4.7 and I guess I took it for granted. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed