Guys,
Is it possible to get all of the ports on a CD set?
This is one area where Linux fares better. Debian
offers a 7 CD (OK they don'y make ISOs) set that
contains all packages.

I think the FreeBSD distribution would be better off
having all ports on the 2 additional CDs rather than
have packages. For starters we get 5 window managers.
We could easily do w/o KDE & GNOME and have JRE/JDK
and OOo instead. I might just have to give up FreeBSD
for the reason that downloading ports is turning out
to be expensive.

BTW, any one in SIngapore who can lend a copy of 4.8
FreeBSD set?

TIA
TK