Hello,

             I dont have a question but I would like to make a statement. I downloaded
Freebsd version 5.0 release
             and unpacked it in great anticipation. I made a bootable CD (the best I
could, It's not as easy as making
             a bootable windows CD) put the cd in my rom and found that BSD is not for
me. Look, Im not trying
              to put BSD down or anything, I would love to have it on my computer
fully working so that I could
              use something other than Windows! Im by no means bored with Windows, I
find new and exciting
              things out with it all the time.I feel that im pretty literate when it
comes to computers, which brings
              me to this: You people have to make a product that is just slightly more
user friendly.Cant you
              think of a way to auto-mount your os like windows? Setting up your os is
like trying to work your
              way through a jigsaw puzzle.(Windows even partitions your drive for you)
If someone expects to
              challenge the makers of Windows they are going to have to come up with a
user friendly system
               like Windows where you have an easy command format instead of what your
trying to do. I mean
               come on, first you have to figure out what to partition the drive in
because you dont explain any
               of this, then you have to mount everything,which is beyond the average
users comprehension,
               then you have to figure out commands to pass along to the
kernel..etc...etc...etc. With Windows
               all you do is stick in the disk and it's all pretty straight forward
from there on out.

               Please, if you could just tell me of one of your systems thats a little
more user friendly I would
               love to use it, and tell all my friends about it too so that they can
spread the word about the new
               operating system thats fun and easy to use.

   Your Friend;

       AJAX