On Monday 22 September 2003 10:57 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>       FreeBSD-
>       I have a question about Miny ITX processors (http://www.mini-itx.com
> for more info) EPIA processors.  The release for it isn't at the FTP
> site, unless it is compadible with some other processor type.
> Thanks.

I see on the mini-itx site it lists Linux and FreeBSD as being "Linux
based" operating systems.  This is not correct (at least in FreeBSD's
case :-)).  Unless this EPIA architecture is a clone of the i386 or
Alpha, I don't see it working on FreeBSD.  In fact, I don't even see it
on NetBSD's site (http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/).

--
Todd Stephens
ICQ# 3150790