Well, I would be happy if I could run that constellation without any fbsd
patches.. The postfix/imap howto which I used for my installation wants a
second postfix instance for antivir / spamassassin. So I have to to bind the
second instance to localhost but localhost in a jail is mapped to the jail ip.

Do you run two instances of postfix? How did you solve that problem? Maybe
you have a quick howto for me?

Thx for help