Hello,

i'd like to mount remote ftp and ssh dirs into my local dir-tree, however
can't find info on that for FreeBSD. I can't find neither a port, nor something
for the kernel (like LUFS in Lunix). Other network-FSs are not an option.
BTW - If you wonder whats its use is: i would like to access the files i work
on with different programming tools seamlessly.

Is it possible at all in FreeBSD 5.1?

TIA