Hi Fellows;

I am running FreeBSD 5.1 on i386. I have compiled FWTK successfully and also most of
the application under FWTK are runnig fine.
I have few ports configure to use "plug-gw". I have defined these ports into Services
file and inetd.conf and inetd is running with out any option.
But every time my users try to access "plug-gw" defined service, system is generating
the following error

plug-gw[5235]: fwtkcfgerr: cannot decode datastream as port

Any help in this regard, will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

S. Jones