Not as complicated a question as one might thing, but I still haven't found a way.. so, is there some way I can get tools like systat (systat -vmstat 1) or vmstat (vmstat -i) that show irq rates to display the "proper" IRQs on SMP boxes?

I have several SMP boxes right now, and despite all my manpage digging and googling, I can't figure out a way to demux the mux'd IRQ for display purposes; It's quite useless to know that "mux irq2" is handling 1k+ interrupts/sec when there are several devices actually using that irq..

Sample output:

interrupt                   total       rate
mux irq2                 51255486        416
fdc0 irq6                       3          0
clk irq0                 12300164         99
rtc irq8                 15743621        127
Total                    79299274        644

NIC, scsi controller, etc are all contained within the mux I believe, along with most everything else on this box from the looks of it.