On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 04:27:29 -0500, David Witt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm a Unix newbie who just installed BSD 5.1. I made it through the installation without too much of a hassel and I went ahead and added XFree86 in the installation, along with the BSD Boot Manager since I'm dual booting with Windows. I have a 40 gig HD for Windows then I have 2 separate 120 gig HD raided in 0 config for BSD. The boot manager is installed with the rest of BSD on the raid but when it loads and I go to pick, both options boot to BSD. F1 is labeled FreeBSD and F5 is labeled Drive 1, which I was under the illusion should be windows but it turns out its not.
[snip]

The FBSD bootloader should be installed on both BIOS drives, IOW on both the RAID and the Windows disk.

Jud