Hello all. I am a new comer to the freebsd scene and don't know much
about it but the frugal side of me likes it for various reasons. I need to know
how free bsd can be used in a server network for a lawfirm of only 6
partners.  would freebsd support the lawfirms needs and what servers would you
recommend or even what terminals would you mabey recommend.

if this is a newsletter style reply then i will check my mailbox often but if
people who have a possible answer need to reach me then please reply to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thank you all ahead of time :)