From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A question about freeBSD.

       Hello all. I am a new comer to the freebsd scene and don't know
much
about it but the frugal side of me likes it for various reasons. I need
to know
how free bsd can be used in a server network for a lawfirm of only 6
partners.  would freebsd support the lawfirms needs and what servers
would you
recommend or even what terminals would you mabey recommend.

if this is a newsletter style reply then i will check my mailbox often
but if
people who have a possible answer need to reach me then please reply to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thank you all ahead of time :)