-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alexey
Koptsevich
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 4:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: terminal emulation

Hi,

I would like to use FreeBSD machine as a serial console to another
FreeBSD machine. Server part is described in the Handbook, but I have
found nothing about client part. Which program should I use for terminal
emulation? How can I make, for instance, xterm to communicate to the
serial port?

Thanks,
Alex