On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 01:22:41PM -0400, T Kellers wrote:
> On Sunday 05 October 2003 12:47 pm, S Ellis wrote:

> > -I don't really grasp where the imap server comes into play
> > -can I even keep the setup above and have squirrelmail?
> > -can I continue to use the same 'unix' mailboxes, spools?
> >
> openwebmail is in ports and it uses it's own pop3 client/server.
>
> Personally, I like imp (/usr/ports/imp3), but it's configuration can be a bit
> daunting.

Thanks for this and other suggestions, although it wasn't quite what I
was asking for. I got the cyrus imapd set up with my local account, but
now see (unless I'm mistaken) that I can't easily use my existing 'unix
mailboxes' in this situation. Whereas UW imap will allow me to continue
with same mailbox format, so hopefully I can do so without too much
hassle,

--
Sean