Man, I need to learn to spell. :)

--James

On 10/05/03 22:20:42, James Jacobsen wrote:
What's really bad, is that freebsd could potentally change there behavor down the line. Its probably dictated by the way kernel dezined, meaning they may do whats the cheapist. I would. If they do its go to lead to some weird behavior. :-)

--James

On 10/05/03 21:42:23, Robert Huff wrote:

James Jacobsen writes:

>  It does not matter what freebsd does, C does not require that
>  malloc initialize space according to Kernighan and Ritchie.

        I knew that, and agree depending on a particular behavior is
bad programming practice.  That said, there's a lot of "bad
programmers" out there ....

Robert Huff