-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nimrod Mesika
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:54 PM
To: FreeBSD Questions
Subject: Re: Another question - Boot Menu

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:24:07PM -0700, Ronnie Clark wrote:
> How does one edit the menu options when using the
> FreeBSD boot menu to dual boot with Windows? Currently
> mine says:
> F1: ???
> F2: FreeBSD

Does pressing F1 actually boots Windows? Which version of windows do you
have installed?

The "???" name means the boot loader doesn't have an entry for that
partition type in its built in table (or at least that's what I think it
means :)

--
Nimrod.