I've followed a couple of the tutorials available on the web, including the one in the FreeBSD manual, for setting up an IPsec tunnel between two FreeBSD machines, but I am trying to connect to a netgear VPN device. I'm getting past phase 1 and getting an SA but the traffic will not flow.

Without quoting every piece of config, does anybody have any pointers on what might differ between the tutorials on FreeBSD <-> FreeBSD and talking to a VPN device?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Bayless | vi /etc/mail/aliases
Fibernet System Janitor | complaints: /dev/null
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | :wq
baylessfamily.org/~abayless | newaliases