On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 10:48 PM, Tony Tung wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to set up sendmail with ssl. I followed the directions on http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/freebsd/sendmail.html, and everything appears to work for port 25. However, I want to make it accessible on port 465 as well. When I connect to the server on port 465, it does not work. If I disable SSL on my client, both ports 25 and 465 work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi,

I forgot to mention that I did make one change to the .mc file:

DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp, Name=MTA')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtps, Name=MTA')dnl

Thanks,
Tony