Since BSD is residing in the 3rd partition, I typed F3 and nothing happens(blank), I'll have to reboot my system.

Lowell Gilbert wrote:

skisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have FreeBSD 4.5 Feb 2002.

I had 4GB quantum harddisk. I had Installed the above version of FreeBSD
along with Windows2000 and Linux.
I had no problems and all the three OS were running fine.

Now I upgraded my system with 60GB seagate harddisk.
I created 4 partitions of 20GB, 20GB,10GB,10GB.
I installed windows2000 followed by Linux and FreeBSD.
After Installation at each stage i Found Windows running fine, Linux
also. Finally I found BSD installation was succesful. But migrating to
BSD was not possible.

Is there any way I can overcome this problem?

Probably. But we can't tell unless you tell us what the problem
actually is. What happens when you try to boot FreeBSD?

-- Sanjay Kisen Litespan® [EMAIL PROTECTED]