Hi FreeBSD team!
I trying to install version 5.1 on my machine, wich is MSI mother of 2002, GeForce-4, AMD AthlonXP,
HDD IBM Deskstar-60Gb, RAM 256 DDR, CDROM Samsung, CDRW Yamaha F1
and after when system starts to copying files on a hard drive,-every time the same trouble,
in 70% system says: "kernel panic: the buffer is allready inserted"
giving up after ..........
you can reboot your system......
I tried install the system from CDROM, Network, floppy-the same result.
I tried to install that on different hard drive,-but did not succeed: the same message appear after 70% of files have been copying on the HD.
Will appriciate any help, thx an advance,-Dmitry