On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:27:39 +0300, Alex Zivenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi people.
I am no a newbie but I had to setup parallel port connecting printers. Now I need to setup USB printer, Canon s200 model.
How?
mab y links.

The device will be ulptx rather than lptx. Cups and apsfilter from the ports both worked with my Canon i950 USB printer; apsfilter seemed to do a bit better with web pages.

The fact that I know very little about Unix/FreeBSD is good news/not-so-bad news. Good: if I can do it, it can't be difficult. Not-so-bad: if you get stuck, someone else will have to help.

Jud