Hi,
I received the following from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
earlier today:

disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you
was dated 09-Oct-2003.  You will not get any more messages from this
list until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more
reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.

[snip]
--------------

I did everything in the instructions to re-enable my membership, it all
failed.
I finally un-subscribed, and re-subscribed, and now I am receiving the
list again.

I was wondering what caused this msg to be sent to me?
I get my mail from my ISP's pop server, I haven't received any
notifications of my emails to the list bouncing.
If mail from the list to me bounces off my ISP's SMTP server, it's not
my fault.

What's up with this?

Thanks,
Charles

Got a computer with idle CPU time?
Join [EMAIL PROTECTED] and help make history!
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/