On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 09:17:12PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Lewis Thompson wrote:
>
> > > Anyway, nullfs is great for "remounting"
> > > parts of the file system.
> >
> > Yeah, right now I'm using NFS mounts, which is a bit ugly, to say the
> > least.  Since I had troubles with union I steered clear of nullfs, since
> > the same ``slippery dog'' warning exists ;)
>
> pluto# df -t union | wc -l
>       65
>
> What kind of troubles?

Just causing system reboots.  Randomly.

  Also, for some reason it doesn't seem to propogate permissions, which
is annoying for using them as the bases for jails.

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jab:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:http://lewiz.net |-