From: Supote Leelasupphakorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with adding more swap !
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:25:17 +0100 (BST)

Hi, all

   The documents on freebsd's website suggest that,
as a system grows, it's recommended for adding more
swap paritition to system. My questions are: Does
it mean adding another swap to disk or to slice ?

The disk structure:

        ad0s1 --> ad0s1a   /      (boot from here)
              --> ad0s1b   swap
              --> ad0s1e   /var
              --> ad0s1f   /tmp
              --> ad0s1g   /usr

ad0s2 --> ad0s2e /usr1 (data)

Do I need to add another swap partition as "ad0s2b" ?

TIA,
pjn