On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 09:59, Bill Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003, Alexander Farber wrote:
> >I've read some where that the new OpenOffice is capable of pdf-output
>
> There's an article in this month's Linux Journal on Scribus saying that it
> has very good PDF capabilities.  The article said that Scribus is available
> on a number of *ix platforms, and I think FreeBSD was on the list.

Both of them are not capable of editing pdf's. I would try the xpdf
mailing list.  They would be the most likely place to start as they are
the group that reverse engineered the pdf format.

Good luck and please forward me anything you find out.

> >On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 09:15:27AM +0000, David Gerard wrote:
> >> We have just seen the many tools for generating PDFs all you want.
> >>
> >> Is there anything usable on FreeBSD for *editing* existing PDFs, though?
> >> Any form of replacement whatsoever for the full version of Acrobat?

Micheas Herman              email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Print Shop             web:   http://www.FreePrintShop.org
phone: (415)648-3222        fax:   (415)648-3222