I'm confused.  I didn't get any response to my last post, in which I asked for
information about getting fish working in Konqueror.  Does nobody else use
Konqueror as an sftp or fish GUI interface?  Or, have I done something
uniquely stupid to break it on my 5.1-R box?

Neither are working for me: sftp not at all and fish not if I try to connect
to a FreeBSD box.  Funny, but fish works if I try to connect a linux box.
I've searched the list archives, the KDE bug database, and the FreeBSD bug
database with no luck.  Perhaps there's a great alternative to sftp or fish
in Konqueror that I'm not aware of?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

        ...Robert