The amanda chapter from the O'Reilly book can be found at: http://www.backupcentral.com/amanda.html

-Brendan

Jamie wrote:

Try researching Amanda. http://www.amanda.org

Amanda is also covered in O'Reilly's "Unix Backup and Recovery".

- Jamie

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Stephane Raimbault wrote:

Hi,

I am curious as to what people using FreeBSD use for a Backup Solution. Are there any Comercial software available for Tape Backup Solutions that run well on FreeBSD?

I'm looking at using a Dell PowerVault 110T LTO tape drive and was looking for software to utilize to backup the 10 servers and growing in my server farm.

Thank you,
Stephane.

"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."