Hello to all,

I am trying to determine the maximum (IDE) drive capacity supported
by FreeBSD 2.2.2.  I have carefully read the release notes for 2.0
and 2.2.2 and seen no mention of this datum.

At this point, I'm theorizing that there the only such limit has to
do with the limitations of what the BIOS will support.

Any thoughts appreciated,

-John