Please note that I have 3 PC's (soon to be 4) which each have an email account on them. I now wish to integrate all the accounts to the same computer as there are messages on each I do not wish to lose. They are all networked to each other and share a single net connection so transfer is possible. 2 of the machines are Linux and this one is WinXP but the new one will be FreeBSD and that is the one I want to use most of all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian.