Heya Folks;

        I have a machine with several ip addresses where users run alot of
        different services, and I am wondeirng if anyone knows a way or
        some recommended software than can monitor the inbound and
        outbound bandwidth usage per ip-address.

        I have SNMPd and MRTG setup, but that just does the entire machine
        as a whole, which is useful also, but I need to know per ip, as
        its one ip per customer for the bigger users, and there the ones
        I need to know, so I can doing billing, etc, etc.

        Let me know you folks thoughts, thanks very much!

        (FreeBSD 4.9-RC Machines)

-
Jason L. Schwab
[EMAIL PROTECTED]