-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Guy Van
Sanden
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Postfix problems

I tried to install postfix on my system (FreeBSD 5.0).
It compiles and installs fine (from ports), but it does not seem to
work.

nc host 25 gives a connection, but nothing else
Sending mail completely fails.

Am I missing something?
Is there a sendmail to postfix migration howto or something?
Googling did not provide me mucht helpful information.

Thanks

Guy