Hi! I just CVSup'd (last Thursday) and upgraded my system to RELENG_4. I now cannot connect (seemingly) to the network. Whenever I try to ping and outside system, I get "ping: sendto: no route to host". I can't ping my router, or even hosts with known IP addresses. I don't see anything odd in `netstat -a` or `ifconfig`, but I'm not the worlds greatest networker, so I'm not sure that I would know what is odd. uname reports the system as "4.9_PRERELEASE". The ethernet card is (I think) and Intel card -- the device is 'ep'.

Any suggestions on what I can look at to figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Ricky Morse