Ok, I'm an idiot! I MUST have done something to my system yesterday. It's been running
fine, and around 3:00pm yesterday, I started receiving emails from Cron
"/usr/local/save-entropy" saying:

*User: not found

I've tried everything, and looking into everything. I've checked my master.passwd and
group (compared 'em to /usr/src/etc).

I've checked crontab (/etc/crontab), and root's crontab (empty). I've also compared to
another 5.1 (Release) box, and everhthing is the same. Could someone point me in the
right direction?

I'm running: 5.1 Current.

I even did another update, build world, kernel and merge this morning, all to no avail!

The line in my crontab is:

*/11 * * * * operator /usr/libexec/save-entropy

And when I try to run it from the command line I get:

/etc# /usr/libexec/save-entropy
*User: not found

Any/all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Robert

Please CC me as I'm not currently subscribed to this list.  THANKS!