On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 11:21 AM, Jason Cribbins wrote:
I have been dealing with this problem for many years and never really
found a reasonable solution or explanation and now it has come to a
point where I can no longer find work arounds to make it work the way I
need it.

How do I export more than one folder for export with different options
for each?

Use symlinks to create seperate export points which refer to that same one folder. I've written up a document which might give you some insight:

http://www.pkix.net/~chuck/NFS/article.html

--
-Chuck