-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Michelle
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: natd question

i am running freebsd 4.6.2.  i have 2 nic cards on the machine, one
which is the external interface and connects to a router which connects
to dsl.  the other is internal interface for our subnet.  i have
enabled natd on the machine, but still cannot get packets out when on
the subnet.  i can ssh to the external interface, but can't ssh to a
machine that is outside of our network.  i checked ps aux to make sure
natd is running and checked the firewall rules to make sure the natd
divert rule is there.  is there something else i need to configure?