I have a castlewood 2.2 gig orb drive in my system.  Today, it gave me
the follow error:

ad1: hard error reading fsbn 0 (ad1 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0) trying PIO mode
ad1: DMA problem fallback to PIO mode
ad1: READ command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. ad0: DMA limited to UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device
done
ad1: hard error reading fsbn 0 (ad1 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0) status=51 error=40
ad1: reading primary partition table: error reading fsbn 0
ad1: READ command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. ad0: DMA limited to UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device
done
ad1: hard error reading fsbn 0 (ad1 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0) status=51 error=40
ad1: reading primary partition table: error reading fsbn 0

I'm not sure if this is a message the relates to the 'media' (the
removable disk) or the head (if its broke, its dead)

Any one else using orb drives?

--
David Bear
phone:  480-965-8257