From: Michelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: natd question

i am running freebsd 4.6.2. i have 2 nic cards on the machine, one which is the external interface and connects to a router which connects to dsl. the other is internal interface for our subnet. i have enabled natd on the machine, but still cannot get packets out when on the subnet. i can ssh to the external interface, but can't ssh to a machine that is outside of our network. i checked ps aux to make sure natd is running and checked the firewall rules to make sure the natd divert rule is there. is there something else i need to configure?