From: jason dictos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Regarding spam

Hi All,

I run my own mailsever, and I just wanna know its possible for someone to send an email to my mail box, but yet have no one specified in the TO or CC fields. I guess those fields are probably optional, but how can I adjust my mailserver to reject messages sent to someones mailbox without their name being in the TO or CC fields?

P.S. My mailserver is a CLOSED relay.

Thanks,
-Jason