MySQL + PHP (or Perl) will allow you to use IE on XP.

cheers

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of E. J. Cerejo
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:45 PM
To: freebsd-questions
Subject: Databases

I have a small business and I'm looking to setup a freebsd server.  I
want to connect about 4 clients to this server running windows XP.  The
Freebsd server will keep a database of every customer address, phone
number, what services that were performed, how much was charged, etc
etc.  This is basically all I need for now and I was wondering which
opensource database would do this in the easiest possible way.  Also
what software would I use in the client boxes to access this database
(input and output).

Best regards to all