Here is my setup
1. the system has two network cards in it
2. One is connected on the outside of the network and the other is inside
3. I can get to the website on the inside IP address but not the outside

Here is what I want
1. Have a website on the inside of the network
2. Have a website on the outside of the network
3. Hosted on the same system

For some reasion apache doesn't want to listen on the other network card.

Any ideas??