Hopefully this one will get through...

I've searched exhaustively for an answer to this question, and can only
get answers that aren't entirely clear to me.

I'm getting messages like: calcru: negative time of -630883 usec for pid
537(sh).

Getting probably 40 or so at boot and an occasional one during use.

This a new 5.1 install on an older K6 500Mhz system that was given to
me.

I have read something about a sysctl command (no good.)

Also have seen something about a kernel TIMECOUNTER (I think) config
value.

I've also seen something about PnP, bios settings, IRQ probs, etc.  I'm
a bit too new at this to know where to take it.

Help!

Thanks, Heats