Hi all
I have this problem. I have 5.1 RELEASE and I would like to provide BIND. But if I
look netstat -an so I don't look that BIND bind in my ip adress I mean via UDP
protokol (via TCP is this ok) and if I write sockstat -4 I look the same as above.
When a trye nslookup and I write some machine DNS server doesn't respond. Any
parametrs I right setting. When I try via nc to bind 53 UDP port I get negative
response. My kernel is kompiled with IPFW and IPF but all incomming and outgoing
traffic is enable. I mean default rule is accept. My konfiguration files is empty. TCP
ports are works property. I can't send information uname -a because I'am in the office
and the FreeBSD is in my home.
Will you help me?

Thanks in advance

Have a nice weekend.

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.530 / Virová báze: 325 - datum vydání: 22.10.2003