I've got to set up a wireless network. I plan on using a FreeBSD machine as
the access point. It will be the gateway between an existing network, and a
new subnet dedicated to various 802.11/B (and later perhaps /G) enabled
devices.

I'm looking ofr recomendations for hardware on the FreeBSD end. It will be
a non laptop machine, so PCI slot hardware will fill the bill nicely.

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin