On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 12:15:57PM -0800, Chris Willis wrote:
> I am having errors during a "make buildworld" command.  Just did a CVSUP
> this morning.  Does anyone know what this means?

You seem to be doing a make buildworld -j (i.e. parallel compile),
which means that the tail end of your log does not show the errors.
However, it also looks like you're using non-standard CFLAGS
(i.e. -Werror), in which case you're getting precisely what you asked
for (exit on compiler warnings).  If you believe this is not the case,
then please

a) rerun buildworld without -j and post the actual error
b) post your /etc/make.conf

Kris