Hi,

I have a 5 button optical mouse.

I have put the lines:
    Option "Buttons" "7"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"

in my Identifier section of XF86Config.

I also run `xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"` in my .xinitrc. Running xev
i can see that the side buttons are buttons 6 and 7, while the scroll up and
down is 4 and 5.

How do I tell MozillaFirebird to map back and forward to buttons 6 and 7.  I
realise that this isn't strictly a FreeBSD question but any help would be
greatly  appreciated.

My system is FreeBSD-5.1-RELEASE-p10, running XFree86 Version 4.3.0.  My
window manager is blackbox 0.65.0.

-John

--
/~\ The ASCII           ASCII stupid question, get a EBCDIC ANSI.
\ / Ribbon Campaign     John Oxley