On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:17:17 -0400
"Brian Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=55473

I Did Check This Site Out, it does not mention a fix or if the 5-current will have this fix in them.

Please tell me your BIOS version and revision.
Not sure i have a soyo mb, and i just flashed my bios (10-25-3) to the newest version.

I've just updated my BIOS to 7VT600F.F4
(The MB is a Gigabyte GA-7VT600) and the mouse is working with ACPI
enabled.

Good for u, i wish i my system was that user friendly :-), Did u have to make any changes besides doing the flash?