On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 07:21:39PM +0100, R.T.G. TAN wrote:
> I've been cvsupping my portstree several
> times now over the last past weeks but still
> don't get the MD5 checksum file, for kde.
>
> What's up with this?

If you are referring to the x11/kde3 port then the answer is that there
is no MD5 checksum for this port, since it has no distfiles to checksum.
It is just a metaport to make it convient to build and install all the
separate ports that make up KDE without having to install them one at a
time by hand.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson