Lo folks,

i would like to change the colors of the shell to FG=green BG=black. I do
_not_ ask how to change the promt, i rather want to change the default FG BG
colors, so that with whatever program (be it Konsole, putty, ssh.org, ...) i
log in via SSH it uses this colors. I am aware of the fact that i can set up
these colors in the clients itself, however this is not what i want.

Where do i set them up? Thank you!